A lot has happened in the last few months and more is being done at the State level and the City Counties. However, WE ALL NEED TO DO OUR PART!
KEEP UP TO DATE
• Get the latest locally One Oahu a web site specifically for Oahu.
• Check the CDC and WHO to see what’s happening in other parts of the country and around the world.
** Be sure the information your looking at is from a credible source. DO NOT pass on rumors and false information creating Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.
TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION AVAILABLE TO YOU
STARTING WITH YOU
• Wash your hands regularly. Use hand sanitizers if not able to wash with soap and water
• Maintain at least 6 feet distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Avoid your face entirely
• When you cough/sneeze, COVER your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue
• Stay home if you feel unwell/sick. If you must go somewhere, wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
CLEAN YOUR ENVIRONMENT DAILY
• Clean the surfaces/items you commonly come in contact with DAILY. Then disinfect with an appropriate disinfectant. Be careful not to inhale fumes from the cleaning/disinfecting products.
• Clean and disinfect: Mouse and Keyboard, buttons/switches on equipment you use, desk/table surfaces, door panels, knobs, levers